High Shine Topcoat
|Availability:||In stock (29)|
Read the High Shine instructions for use carefully.
TEMPORARILY IN BLACK BOTTLE OF 15ML IPV 10ML
SAVE DARK !!
High Shine is:
The high shine has a new formula which makes it slightly thicker. This means that you have to apply the high shine very thinly. Due to the new formula, the nail retains its shine even longer .
Topcoat for Acrylic, Gel & Gel Polish on artificial nails.
Not for use with gel polish on natural nails, use the base & topcoat.
Topcoat that gives a brilliant shine for up to 4 weeks.
· Keep it in a dark cool place and make sure it is not too close to or under the UV or UV / LED lamp.
Curing in UV 3 to 4 minutes, in UV / LED of Lilly Nails 2 x 1 minute.
The High Shine is not suitable for CCFL and / or LED and works best with the Lilly Nails UV / LED lamp. However, customers indicate that CCFL / LED also works when you keep the nails in the lamp a little longer. If the high shine is used in other lamps, all warranty is void.
Apply thinly. After applying the high shine DO NOT arrive here, no cleanser, no alcohol, nothing at all, let it rest for a while and then just put some oil on the cuticles.
High Shine needs to cool down, so if it looks "dull", it has not cooled down properly, rinse the nails under the cold tap for a while, the shine will return.
High shine on artificial nails.
1. Make the nails as usual
2. Apply a gel polish as desired
3. Apply a thin layer of high shine, let it cure in UV 2x 2 minutes and in the Lilly Nails UV / LED lamp 2x 1 minute
4. Let the nails cool down
5. Apply cuticle oil and / or hand cream. If the shine diminishes somewhat with the hand cream, clean the nail again with a dry cellulose swab.
High Shine in combination with Chrome - Holographic - Mirror effect
1. Build and shape the nails.
2. Apply the desired color gel polish and let it cure
3. Apply the High Shine top coat, work with max. 1 to 2 nails at a time, cure for 40sec in the UV / LED lamp, 1 to 1.5 minute UV lamp.
4. Apply the Chrome with the applicator. Clean the nail well after application.
5. Finish with a layer of High Shine top coat, cure 2x 60sec in the UV / LED lamp, 2x 2 minutes UV lamp.
- Gel and Gel Polish is still active when it comes out of the lamp. Wait a while before applying the High Shine or apply a layer of super bond first, or clean the nail or apply base / topcoat if you have problems applying the High Shine.