PERFECTION TRAINING AFTER-TREATMENT 30 OCT 2020 BY TRACEY LEE
|Availability:||Out of stock|
About 80% - 90% of the treatments in a traditional salon are after-treatment customers. They have enjoyed your nails for 3 - 4 weeks and will come back for a post-treatment.
- Do you encounter the same problems every time during your post-treatment? Loosening, broken nails?
- Do you want to see a bit more uniformity in your end result?
- Are there steps to make your treatment a little faster?
During this lesson we go through the process of assessing the previous treatment; How to avoid any problems with the next set, restore the structure with product placement and filing, finishing.
During this lesson we discuss:
- Infill versus aftertreatment
- Assessment of the grown nails
- Tackling challenges
- Adjust shape
- Natural nail preparation
- Removal and application of product
- Restore structure and or balance
- File technique
Please bring photos of the model's nails taken after the final post-treatment. A photo from above and one from the side of the nails is sufficient.
This training is given by Tracey Lee:
- International jury member
- Author of editorials in national and international journals
10:00 - 16:30
Day 1 - present all day with 3 - 4 weeks of outgrowth
You may also work on yourself.
All products for your after-treatment, including:
- Cutter - optional
- Thin metal file